Questions about lessons.
1) How much do lessons cost?
Lessons are $90 a month. This covers a weekly half hour lesson.
2) Do you offer online or video lessons?
Yes. We offer an online/learn from home curriculum.
Fees vary depending on the packages purchased.
3) Do you charge registration fees?
We do not charge junk registration fees or require length of time contracts.
You are free to discontinue lessons at any time.
4) What if I miss a lesson?
If you have given 24 hours notice or it was an emergency that caused you to
miss your lesson the instructor will offer you a make-up lesson. This lesson time
will be a vacancy he has in his schedule and the day and time may vary.
5) What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept personal checks, credit cards and cash.
6) What skill level is taught?
Beginner to advanced guitar players of all ages.